The Boys & Girls Club of Lake Tahoe would like to thank Parker Alexander, founder of Tahoe Heartbeat, for all he does to benefit the youth of our community. A sponsor of our annual Golf Classic, Parker continues to support our Club with a new collaboration hat.
“We’re thrilled to collaborate with the BGCLT, giving back and making a positive impact in the world is who we are as a brand,” said Parker.
Team Awesome X Tahoe Heartbeat hats are available online and at the Angel of Tahoe building, with limited availability. The special details of the hat include:
- The Boys & Girls Club hands inside the Tahoe Heartbeat logo
- The Team Awesome logo and Sand Harbor under the bill
- The taping inside the hat says “BGCLT Team Awesome”
- The back fabric is trucker mesh which is perfect for the heat
- 6 panels with a slightly rounded bill
The Tahoe youth are the future of our mountain community and Tahoe Heartbeat supports them to reach their full potential.
To donate and get a limited edition hat, please go to our website: bgclt.com/team-awesome.
Also, support The Heartbeat Brand here: theheartbeatbrand.com